- Sponsored Athlete and Team Captain – 911Strong www.911strong.com
- Sponsored Athlete and Team Leader – Big Rig Supplements www.bigrigsupps.com
- Page Administrator – 911Strong.com
- Page Administrator – Promoting Women in Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA
- Author of Diane’s Diary- column for Promoting Women in Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA
- 2011 Real Women Award recipient for Diane’s Diary column
- Criminal Justice (AAS) – Associates Applied Science degree
- Outagamie County Health & Wellness Committee member
- STAR Level 3 Spinning Instructor
- APEX certified Fitness Professional
- NFPT certified Advanced Sports Nutrition Specialist
- NFPT certified Advanced Endurance Training Specialist
- Competitive Bodybuilder
I’ve been employed by the Outagamie County Sheriff’s Department as a dispatcher in the emergency dispatch center for over 7 years. It was during my tenure there that I discovered my passion for fitness, nutrition and weight training. I try to inspire my fellow coworkers by providing an example of a clean and healthy daily lifestyle. Over the years, I have taken it upon myself to manage and operate numerous weight loss challenges and even put on a weight loss rally seminar. For my seminar, I brought in guest speakers and had local gyms and supplement companies set up booths to provide samples and discounts. In 2010, I was very proud when I was nominated by my coworkers to be the Sheriff’s Department representative for the Health and Wellness Committee. I’ve been a member of the committee since its inception. Through the committee we are implementing many new initiatives and have an exciting future that I am honored to be a part of.
I’m entering my 6th year as a competitive Natural Bodybuilder. I’ve competed with the National Physique Committee (NPC), and two different Natural organizations, the ABA/INBA/PNBA and the INBF. Although I earned the right to compete at the National level with the NPC, I chose to decline that opportunity and moved forward with the Natural organizations. As a lifetime natural bodybuilder, I felt continuing forward in an un-tested organization was not conducive to my goals. Therefore, I chose to move forward in the natural organizations, earning my pro card with the INBA/PNBA. Who knows what the future holds, I’m just enjoying every bit of the ride. Every day I’m proud to represent female bodybuilding and more importantly, I’m extremely proud to represent NATURAL ATHLETICS.